Wednesday 19 April 2017

DC Icons Firestorm (DC Collectibles)

The DC Icons line is pretty decent for releasing figures from a variety of eras in DC's history. I've been more interested in figures from the past but Firestorm has always been a favourite and this New 52 redesign is a nice combination of previous Firestorm costumes with some new touches. According to the box this is supposed to be Firestorm as he appeared in "Trinity War" a comic which I have not read. In most of the New 52 designs I find the seams and extra lines too busy but the subtle orange on Firestorm works better IMHO. The "nuclear blast" alternate hands are really cool, unfortunately I busted the peg on one of the hands right off the bat. I don't think it was a design flaw or anything, I twisted it wrong.






Now with 100% more lip liner






























Snapped peg, hopefully I'll be able to fix it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.