Monday 13 July 2020

Hiatus

It's been a while since my last post and it'll likely be a longer while before my next. We're expecting a little master of the unknown to be born and so with all the things that come with that I just haven't had much time to prepare any posts or take any pictures. Also I'm not sure where I'll be able to set up my photo box once the little guy comes along as it's currently in what will be the baby's room.

I have a handful of photos that I haven't finished cropping and so there might be a trickle of posts through the summer but my weekly schedule is just not feasible at the moment.

I hope you enjoy the figures I've shown you thus far and I hope to be able to come back with some regularity in the not-too-too-distant future.

Mysteriously Yours
Inverse Square, Master of the Unknown
ISMOTU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after review by ISMOTU himself.